- This event has passed.
Fashion Illustration Primer taught by Jennifer Adam
Multi-Session ClassMeets Thursdays: June 10, 17, 24, and July 1 from 7-8:30pm Central Time
June 10, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm CDT
Teens are welcome in this class!
Ever wanted to try your hand at fashion illustration?
Improve your drawings skills and embrace a variety of media by working with instructor Jennifer Adam in this course, learning how to draw a fashion figure and using it to draw a variety of garments.
- Drawing paper (white, at least 184 lb., mixed media, at least 11 x 14”). Strathmore 400 Mixed Media is one good brand I would suggest.
- Art drawing pencils (2B, 3B, and 6B, plus anything else you prefer)Faber Castell 9000
- Colored pencils such as Polychromos or Holbein
- Ruler (I prefer clear but whatever you choose is fine) 18″x2″clear B-85 or 12″x2″ B- 70.
- Eraser (I prefer kneadable but other types of erasers also work) Cretacolor Kneaded eraser or Faber Castell kneaded eraser
- Tracing Vellum pad of paper (optional) Borden +Riley #090P091250,
- 1″ White artist tape (optional)
- Cray-pas Expressionist (Oil Pastels) (optional)
- Artist markers such as ShinHanTouch, COPIC or Winsor +Newton Pigment Markers (optional) , and a Colorless blender marker (optional)
- White ink highlighter pen –Faber Castell Pitt Artists Pen (optional)
- China marker pencil (optional) #77C
- Watercolor set or Watercolor Pencils
Ticket Instruction: You must choose a quantity to activate “get tickets”.
Jennifer Adam has taught Fashion Illustration as an adjunct instructor in the Fashion Design program at St. Catherine University since 2006.